Descriere jobFor our client, one of the important companies on the Romanian market that operates in the field of natural gas, carrying out activities of supply and distribution of natural gas, we are looking for Chief Accountant.
About the Role
As Chief Accountant you will be responsible for:
• Performing and supervising the daily accounting activities in accordance with statutory accounting principles;
• Leading, developing and evaluating a team of financial professionals.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Performs and Supervises the passive cycle of accounts payables invoices and cost in order;
• Manages cash and short-term funding / liquidity;
• Perform treasury funding and reporting activities and ensure a proper relationship with the banks;
• Performs and Supervises the preparation of sales and purchases journals, tax returns and corporate tax preparation;
• Supports the Finance Manager in ensuring compliance with statutory requirements, maintains appropriate accounting processes;
• Supports the Finance Manager in preparing and following up the internal controls documentation and procedures required for the Accounting processes;
• Supports the Finance Manager in the preparation of Financial Statements and Reports;
• Assists tax consultants and Group auditors in information and documentation request
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
➢ Bachelors’ degree in Economics;
➢ Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Finance & Accounting, with experience in people management;
➢ Ms Office knowledge.
➢ Strong analytical skills and problem solving oriented;
➢ Ability to organize and meet deadlines;
➢ Good communication skills;
➢ Team player.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici