We are always looking for awesome new colleagues to join our dynamic team and this time we are searching for a Compliance Analyst.
As a Compliance Analyst your main role will be to review the latest games and run testing scripts on a variety of platforms to verify that all the products are respected and correctly implemented in the games.
- Main hands-on QA point of contact for consoles-related topics on assigned titles;
- Identify the requirements and execute the tasks received;
- Create test cases for the features you are responsible for;
- Autonomously test and report bugs on all platforms (technical and non-technical);
- Stay informed on the latest technical developments and requirements updates for all platforms;
- Proactively find ways to share your knowledge inside the QA department;
- Prepare and send Compliance QA reports;
- Work closely with all members of the team across a variety of roles (Analysts, Project Leads, Project Managers etc.) and with our partners.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Testing Processes and Methodologies;
- Minimum 1 year of Compliance QA testing experience;
- Good communications skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Be a great team player;
- A highly self-driven and proactive team member;
- Have a passion for delivering high quality games;
- A positive role model in work performance and attitude;
- Have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
Benefits, Career Opportunities, Awesome Projects, a modern Culture and all you can eat pies are on the table.