DESCRIERE JOBAdecco Permanent Placement is looking for its client, a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that provides personalized management services for its clients across a broad range of business sectors, for a Customer support with English and Italian.
- Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in English and Italian;
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage;
- Excellent problem solving abilities;
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner;
- Strong time Management skills and motivation to exceed expectations;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment;
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones;
- Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
- Deal with members’ email queries promptly and efficiently, in accordance with company procedures;
- Process all incoming phone calls from customers and manage all requests, changes and cancelations as necessary;
- Interact with a diverse customer base;
- Input and access data on multiple systems.
- Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising , ensuring to report recurring queries in order to minimize repeat callers.
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in e-mail update, team meetings, training and other briefings.
- Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Look at opportunities to make changes and improve the processes where possible .
- Maintain at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance, as outlined by your Manager in relation to call times, idle times and other performance metrics as they arise
- Help maintain a good team and working environment through assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in team meetings.
- Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as may be required from time to time by your Manager or other designated authority figures.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici