The Data Architect must have strong knowledge of data architectures for modern multi-tier, service oriented and micro service based applications. Hands-on experience should cover frameworks, tools and data modelling and design techniques. He or she must have an understanding of the value of architecture practices, be strong in communication skills and be able to work effectively alongside business and IT leaders in implementing technology solutions.
- Provides a standard common business vocabulary, expresses strategic data requirements, outlines high level integrated designs to meet these requirements and aligns with enterprise strategy and related business architecture
- Organizes data at the macro level (i.e. which subject areas are managed in which golden sources)
- Organizes data at the micro level for a new applications by analyzing, designing and building dimensional and relational data models and logical data specifications.
- Documents the data flow processing and architecture from the data sources through ETL processing to staging areas and through ingestion into the back end databases that drive the platforms.
- Designs, develops, updates and maintains ETL specifications and documentation used to develop data migration mappings and transformations for Data Warehouse loading.
- Recommends and implements data validation and data quality enhancements for the organization.
- Strong background in data architecture including expertise with data modelling, database design, and data management techniques and models including:
o Data warehousing / data marts
o Data mining and BI tools
o ETL and ETL tools (e.g. Informatica).
o Conceptual, logical and physical data modelling with ERDs (e.g., PowerDesigner)
o Familiarity with object modelling in UML.
o Data quality and profiling tools
- Knowledge of an enterprise-scale SDLC.
- Solution architecture, including patterns, processes, techniques and tools (e.g. Sparx EA).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to reach out and work independently with cross-functional senior management (IT and Business)
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Bank-wide risk control application for information barrier management, restriction management, and conflict management.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English