Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Domain Support Specialist to secure technical capability as part of Automated Ops running of Services & includes diagnosis, fast domain support, routine resource fulfilment & field technical support. It will be a general shift job with On-call support.
Responsible for supporting the process and tracking and resolving all assigned incidents through effective decision making and problem-solving skills. Engineer will also be responsible for ensuring clear and concise communication with the customer regarding their order deliveries
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills
- Fluent in English language
- Understanding customer and service providers
- Telephone communication skills
- Deal with challenging customer service situations
- Developing and practicing assertiveness in customer delivery
- Creativity and problem solving, out of the box thinking
- Support processes and processes integration
- Team building and knowledge sharing
- Working experience on Windows platform and Microsoft suite
- Practice ethics in the workplace
The successful job applicant will present her/him-self in an extremely professional, competent manner, be highly organized, and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest
Req ID: 669524