EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for designing complex Cloud solutions? Are you able to guide and advise business and IT teams on the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation?
Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder management and program management experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as a Head of AWS Cloud Solution Architecture
to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on AWS solutions design, build and cloud migration opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to position yourself in the centre of the Benelux Cloud Leadership team with a view of helping build out the Practice during this very exciting time of huge growth.
You will be working on a range of programs connecting program management, architecture and delivery.
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in Cloud Architecture, IT Service Delivery, Program Management and Strategy;
- Ability to deep dive into technical details so this is not a pure bird’s eye view strategy role. Someone that has come from an engineer/architecture background is key as all our Director level+ employees can look at the finer technical aspects when required;
- History of successful Cloud migration to AWS and hybrid/private Cloud;
- Strong hands-on experience in managing a complete set of activities related to the project delivery in a company such as SOW negotiation, project initiation, client management, project delivery and execution;
- Deep understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, main building blocks, workload types, migration patterns and tools;
- Grasp of SDLC processes (Agile, DevOps), cloud operation and support (ITIL) service delivery with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements;
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments;
- Able to stand up for the team during hard times, handling escalations, expert in conflict resolution, able to bring very fuzzy ideas and vision into tangible deliverables;
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language;
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Fluent English command (written and spoken);
- Act as an AWS Architecture Leader and partner with engineers, architects and other senior delivery leaders;
- Work hand in hand with client’s project and program counterparts to implement Cloud transformation and/or migrate enterprise workloads to the cloud;
- Assess the client’s Cloud maturity, identify gaps and suggest improvements;
- Create a unified strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations;
- Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation;
- Responsible and accountable for Cloud projects success, adherence to timeline and budget;
- Drive quality and productivity of EPAM global delivery teams;
- Address risk and issues through concrete action plans by working with EPAM account and client engagement teams;
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge ;
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports;
- Relocation opportunities;
- Free English classes;
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide;
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment;
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunities for self-realization;