Are you in search of a position that offers the unique opportunity to quickly develop your technical knowledge and interpersonal skills, while making a significant contribution to the enhancement of the organization?
Join BRD Group Societe Generale as internal auditor, part of a team with international exposure, based in Bucharest!
Your role will be to participate to audit engagements with the aim to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of organization's risk management framework, controls in place and governance processes for all the activities of the Bank:
- review the processes in order to identify and evaluate the main risks, existing controls and effectiveness of operations;
- present the results by preparing clear, comprehensive, objective and properly worded conclusions in oral presentations as well as written deliverables;
- formulate recommendations to address the root cause of the identified issues and follow their adequate implementation.
This position allows you to gain deep knowledge of banking industry as well as to develop key competences on topics such as critical thinking, relevance focus and communication skills, giving you the prerequisites for a future managerial position.
Applicants should be fresh graduates or up to 3 years of experience in banking, finance, accounting or external audit.
We will appreciate a first working experience either as a trainee or entry level financial professional in a relevant field and basic knowledge of financial analysis, accounting, audit/control techniques.
We expect from the candidates to have:
- Analytical mindset;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive team player attitude;
- Good writing skills, English proficiency;
- Commitment to professional development;
- Microsoft Office, Database processing;
- Willingness to travel – an average of 25% expected, within the country and/or abroad.
- The opportunity to work in a professional and multicultural environment
- Exposure to different banking activities, legal entities and management levels
- Career progression is expected for all good performers, within the following indicative timeframe