RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Design and discuss your own solution for addressing user stories and tasks
- Develop and unit-test
- Integrate, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Perform peer code review
- Actively participate into the sprint activities and ceremonies e.g. daily stand-up/scrum meeting, Sprint planning, retrospectives, etc
- Apply continuous integration best practices in general (SCM, build automation, unit testing, dependency management)
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve the Sprint objectives
- Report progress/update Agile team management tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Manage individual task priorities and deliverables.
- Responsible for quality of solutions the he/she provides
- Contribute to planning and continuous improvement activities, Support the PO, Analyst and Scrum Master
What you offer us
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair working, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Has Java solution design and development experience for at least 5 years
- Has Java Spring Boot development experience along with Front end/back end tools.
- Has practical and applied knowledge of design patterns (and anti-patterns) in Java in general and Java Spring Boot specifically
- Hands on experience working with APIs and microservices, integrating external and internal web services including SOAP, XML, REST, JSON
- Hands on experience in Google Cloud Platform.
- Has experience with cloud development platform: Spring Cloud; OpenShift/ Kubernetes/Docker configuration and deployment with DevOps tools e.g; GIT, TeamCity, Maven, SONAR.
- Experience in set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure as a part of Devops. Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes and write build and deployment scripts.
- Experience with software design patterns and UML design
- Experience in integration design patterns with Kafka
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openess, Commitment, Courage)
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organised teams
- Professional knowledge of English
- Differentiators: knowledge/experience about
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.