Descriere jobVeeam® is a global leader in backup, recovery and data management solutions. Our annual revenues consistently exceed $1 billion. Veeam solutions are used by more than 400,000 companies around the world, including IBM, Puma, Siemens and many others. The company has 4,500 employees, with offices in more than 35 countries, speaking 20 languages. Together we manage the full solution life cycle: development, promotion, sales and post-sales service. The Veeam teams are like-minded people who value open and trusting relationships, the drive to innovate and the pursuit of excellence. Veeam has fostered a company culture in which everyone has a voice. The result is a company that is a pleasure to work for. According to the latest engagement surveys, 92% of employees believe Veeam is the best place to work in IT, and 89% recommend employment at Veeam to their friends.
A new opportunity opened at Veeam where you will be responsible to support our Senior Project Manager by managing, overseeing, directing and monitoring the efficient flow of creative materials, assets and resources throughout our company.
As a Junior Program Manager your responsibility also includes managing, planning tracking and disseminating project information, creating schedules for the timely delivery of creative resources/materials, and identifying potential issues that may disrupt work schedules.
You should be a good communicator whilst also being comfortable in preparing accurate progress reports for senior management.
- Identifying opportunities to adjust and revise work processes in order to increase efficiency
- Manages workflow, (in-house or outsourced) to allocate enough resources to deliver business requirements and requests in a timely manner
- Conducting daily meetings to ensure that all teams are aware of upcoming deadlines
- Preparing daily priority lists, weekly project status reports and (where 3rd party engagements take place) evaluating project budgets
- Supervises key projects and developing work schedules to ensure they run smoothly and match expectations, takes actions to facilitate process when needed
- Communicating potential problems to project teams and recommending solutions
- Creating timelines, instructions, and breakdowns for projects
- Informing project teams of any updates and changes as and when they occur
- Helps educate the business in better understanding of creative processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field OR 1-2 years of direct professional experience in a multinational environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented personality
- Good presentation skills is an advantage
- Proven experience developing schedules and timelines for projects is an advantage
- Experience using project management tools (Atlassian, Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet) is preferred