rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
The MS Dynamics 365 Developer will reinforce Itineris' European R&D team, in which he/she will be responsible for building highly interactive, innovative applications for our standard UMAX solution, using the latest Microsoft technologies (X++). The role is based in Ghent (Sint-Denijs-Westrem).
What is UMAX:
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
What you will be working on
- Be a part of a Scrum team that focuses on specific modules within UMAX
- Have short daily stand-ups with your colleagues (fellow Developers, Testers and Functional Architect) to ensure the timely progression of the work
- Guarantee the generalization/standardization of the minimal solution to obtain a re-usable component in MS Dynamics AX
- Develop software based on the design specifications made by the functional and technical consultants
- Apply your expertise to deliver high quality development work, according to the Itineris standards in an efficient and effective way
- Document your work in a structured and transparent way
What you offer us
- Experience in OO programming (C++, C#, Java, .net …)
- Knowledge of X++, or the desire to learn X++ (exhaustive training will be provided)
- Willing to continually learn and be challenged
- is a quality driven, result oriented team player
- Keen interest in the Utility sector
- English level is Upper-Intermediate
What we offer you
- In-depth initial training (a.o. in X++), long term career development and personal growth
- An energetic and spirited team environment
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services.
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process