Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
This project is for one of our clients, a world leading supplier of automated storage and retrieval solutions. The products are designed to increase productivity and improve the efficiency of customers’ working practices.
The team you’ll join develops a unified software suite for a combined offering of software functionalities, hardware and value-added software services across the client’s divisions. It is an intelligent solution to support logistic processes in a flexible, future-proof and simple way. Briefly described, a modular and scalable tool box that provides standard components to create a tailored solution for the customer.
The first module to be a part of the new ecosystem resides in an automated storage and retrieval machinery for materials. The product is controlled by a software framework that offers common software functionalities, hardware and services that can be used for different products and it is intended to be a standard software framework to control various machineries. The product’s interface allows the operator to monitor and control the Shuttle machine. Its UI is developed using Typescript language and Angular platform, deploying as a web application that runs on Chrome browser.
You will work in an adapted Agile model, being part of a large team that aims to incorporate end-to-end competencies into the product development process. Moreover, our colleagues are co-located (developers, QA, PLC engineers, Project Manager), favoring direct interactions and problem solving quickly.
We want to engage a QA engineer who is eager to take on responsibility and to apply knowledge to real business solutions. Someone who is proactive, thrives on challenges, feeds off success, and looks at moving targets not as obstacles but as opportunities.
What you offer us
- Working with JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo
- Participate in the scrum ceremonies with your team
- Testing both UI for simulation and real machine
- Create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for manual execution
- Utilize test best practices, patterns, and processes within the engineering team
- Design test specs and create test strategy for new and existing features
- Expand and execute sanity and regression test suite to increase software quality
- Use a variety of quality assurance techniques to find, isolate, troubleshoot and report great bugs
- 2+ years of manual QA experience
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Final discussion with the Technical Cluster Manager & financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.