- Member of the Application Management team supporting all Credit Risk IT software development projects
- Manage the configuration of development and non-production (test) environments
- Manage release deployments on non-production controlled environments
- Supports the Release Manager in preparing release notes, deployment instructions and run-books for production deployments
- Provides support for technical infrastructure components (middleware, databases, operating systems) and applications in development, test and pre-production environments
- Provides support for SDLC tools and processes
- Contributes to problem and root cause analysis
- Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes
- Creates knowledge base articles
- Works with off-shore vendor resources and development activities
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and platform components included but not limited to:
o Linux / Unix Operating Systems;
o Shell / Python Scripting;
o Oracle / MySQL Databases;
o Oracle WebLogic / Tomcat Application Servers;
- Experience in building / supporting Continuous Delivery pipelines;
- Experience with API Management tools (Apigee, WSO2);
- Experience with SOA applications and cloud-based services;
- Experience with cloud computing services (GCP, Azure, AWS);
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC;
- Experience in virtualisation: OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, VM Ware ESX/ESXi, etc.;
- Hands-on experience with DevOps configuration management tools: Ansible, Terraform, Docker (nice to have also: Jenkins, Chef, Puppet);
- Experience in monitoring / reporting tools: Prometheus / Grafana, EFK stack (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana), Geneos, etc.;
- Good knowledge of TeamCity, GIT / BitBucket / Artifactory (nice to have: IBM uDeploy);
- Ability to deploy complex solutions based on IaaS, PaaS and public and private cloud based infrastructures;
- Able to work efficiently with colleagues in multiple regions;
- Comfortable interacting directly with a broad spectrum of stakeholders in multiple regions;
- Willing to collaborate across domains, for efficiency in technology sharing and reuse.
- Knowledge of security capabilities (mTLS, OAuth2, or similar technologies).
We are looking for full-time software engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a Software Configuration Analyst you'll help us get there. Based in The Romania Excellence Centre, Bucharest - we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English