Our client is one of the most active investors on the local construction industry.
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management or Psychology;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience within an HR generalist role;
- Knowledge on human resources practices and tools;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact at all levels;
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while flexible to change;
- Initiative and drive for achievement;
- Eagerness to learn and to develop professionally;
- English knowledge: upper intermediate level;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Carry out the recruitment and selection projects, coordinate the on boarding process;
- Actively participate in various organizational development projects;
- Analyze the learning and development needs, support events organization and logistics, follow-up on development programs efficiency;
- Partner with HR Managers to provide customized training solutions;
- Ensure a proper implementation of the performance management system;
- Consolidate data, prepare and maintain specific reports, tracks budgets and KPIs.