Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You will be responsible for the quality assurance of our product database and optimize its content;
- You will be responsible for specifying cross-functional requirements and coordinating the further development of our Product Lifecycle Management System;
- You are the central contact person for all questions concerning Product Lifecycle Management;
- You will analyze and optimize technical development and workflow processes;
- You control the implementation of requirements portfolios as requirements engineer;
- You analyze the requirements of other departments, external partners and customers;
- You create requirements specifications and maintain requirements management database data;
- You promote requirements-driven development in the hardware department;
- You process requirements changes and their transfer to the development team.
- You have a degree in industrial engineering, electrical engineering/mechatronics, or a similar technical discipline;
- You have already gained experience in PDM and requirements management;
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with complex software tools and have knowledge of modern manufacturing processes;
- You communicate confidently with international contacts in English language (written and verbally);
- You enjoy working creatively and solution-oriented in an intercultural team of specialists;
- You already have experience with the versioning software git;
- You have experience around Powershell;
- In best case you know the following tools: Contact CIM Database, DOORs, Polarion, Jira.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.