We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast-growing platform and make it grow even faster.
If you are looking for an international mix of entrepreneurial ambition and technology innovation and to be part of a growing team, on its way to achieving something revolutionary, you are welcome in our team.
We offer you an outstanding team environment, low-stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.
As a Senior Consultant in Aurachain you will work on defining business and functional requirements, configure basic or standard product features, build-out custom functionality, and help educate and train clients and partners.
As part of our Delivery Center team, the Senior Consultant is responsible for all functional aspects of ensuring that customers adopt our platform in a manner in which it addresses their business challenges. In this capacity, you will have both business acumen as well as technical savviness to understand a customer’s business drivers and recommend solutions through using Aurachain platform.
The Senior Consultant plays a critical role to help customers accelerate their use of Aurachain platform and best practices.
- University degree – Masters degree in computer science or economics
- English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)
- 5+ years of experience as a Business/Functional Consultant or in client facing roles providing implementation activities
- Previous experience in delivering configurable platform-based enterprise solutions across various business
- Experience in using low-code platforms (examples could include: Bizagi, OutSystems, SalesForce, other enterprise platforms)
- Proven experience in combining the ability to map product functionalities with industry expertise
- Understand database structures related to solution approaches or configuration requirements
- Proficient in business process modeling using BPMN and UML notations
- Comfortable with both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Exhibited excellence in project management, including setting/meeting deadlines and collaborating with multiple groups internally/externally – always focusing on guiding towards best practices
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills across delivery formats (i.e. discussions, presentations, written documentation) and with all levels of staff, including executive leadership
- Blockchain technology know how is a plus
- Understanding of logistics, trade finance, banking and/or government business processes is a plus
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Adaptable to various client work environments
- Rapidly understand and translate customers’ business challenges and concerns into a solution oriented discussion
- Ability to document and diagram systems & business processes with minimal background information
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and develops solutions to problems independently and through facilitated team discussions
- Strong stakeholder management skills, guide stakeholders towards the best solutions that leverage our platform capabilities
- Prioritizes workload, meets deadlines and manages competing priorities
- Passionate about Blockchain and new technologies
- Own the implementation of projects end to end with activities ranging from business requirements gathering through final project deployment on short – medium – term engagements
- Design and propose solutions that meet business needs and are aligned with product capabilities
- Oversee architectural design & lead/execute project implementation
- Assist with configuring and optimizing solution(s) using best practices for project delivery
- Create conversion/mapping documentation and interface configurations for inbound and outbound data
- Review configurations/solutions for performance, usability and supportability improvements
- Take ownership and have personal initiative to research and resolve customer issues
- Document essential project and solution elements including business requirement, configuration components, deployment processes and client user guides
- Work closely with the Presales department in scoping, mapping initial business & technical requirements
- Work with Technical Client Engagement Team in defining the Scope of Work and/or a Proof of Concept
- Explore and suggest applications of Blockchain technology that suit the customer’s business needs
- Assist in the creation of use and/or test cases and facilitate/ participate in system tests
- Design and deliver onsite/remote platform/application enablement sessions, functional, end-users trainings and webinars to all levels of existing and prospective customers and/ or partners
- Practice continuous improvement – implementation of best practices and/or product features
- Balance multiple projects or different work activities simultaneously
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with involved stakeholders to ensure customer success
- Maintain regular communication and coordination with both the customer and internal teams, and effectively manage client’s expectations
● 50 % of work time (suspended during the pandemic)