SRE is the new black!
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Our projects are diverse, and we thrive to build new, engaging, compelling, interactive and unique experiences tailored to serve our customers.
Join Adobe today and be part of an agile, highly innovative and passionate team, working in a collaborative environment allowing you to grow and learn, contribute and enjoy your creativity!
…take pride in overseeing the successful execution of significant technical undertakings?
…think that automation is a key component to operating a large-scale system?
…enjoy problem solving from the network, infrastructure all the way through the application stack?
…want to work on services that impacts millions of users and handles thousands of transactions per second?
We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing; the list goes on and is growing every day. We are combining software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
Much of our software development focuses on designing reliability functionality, optimizing existing services, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation. As SREs are responsible for the big picture of how our systems relate to each other, we use a breadth of tools and approaches to solve a broad spectrum of problems.
What you will need to succeed:
- Deep understanding of both software engineering and technical operations.
- Experience of coding in one of the following scripting/programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++, Java, Python, Go, Ruby, Scala OR in two or more of: Bash, Perl, Python, GoLang
- Experience with Unix/Linux system administration and programming.
Depending on the team you will be joining, it might be good to have some of the following skills:
- Experience with existing open source projects such as Kubernetes, Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Docker.
- Developing, running, and/or consuming cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack.
- Strong comprehension of continuous integration and continuous deployment methodologies and tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker.
- Large-scale experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Chef, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience with platform monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, Grafana, New Relic, CollectD, Prometheus, RRD.
- Knowledge of software load balancing solutions, such as Nginx, HA Proxy, Envoy.
- Experience in networking technologies is a plus (e.g. routing, switching)
To learn more on all the jobs available in Bucharest, visit Adobe Careers. We look forward to meeting you!
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.