About the role:
We are seeking an innovative C/C++ Developer to design both high-end and low-level embedded applications for our clients. You will be determining the scope of software development projects, collaborating on the development of software applications, and obtaining and integrating end-user feedback.
To ensure success as a Software Developer, you should exhibit advanced C/C++ software development skills and extensive experience in collaborating on software development projects. A first-class Software Developer with C/C++ will be someone whose software development expertise translates into highly functional and user-friendly applications.
• Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
• Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
• Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
• Creating end-user application feedback channels.
• Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
• Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
• Keeping up to date with C/C++ standards and advancements in application development.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
• A minimum of 2 year experience working with AUTOSAR and strong knowledge of V-Model ;
• A minimum of 2 year experience as a C/C++ Software Developer or relevant experience in automotive/embedded field.
• Current knowledge of C/C++ standards and specifications.
• Proficiency in C/C++ compliant languages such as Bash , Shell and/or Python .
• Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems such as Linux ;
• Relevant experience with Git , Jira , Confluence.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Great organizational and time management skills.
Location: Timisoara (with the possibility to work hybrid: remote or at the office)
For more details you can contact Paula Groza directly at +40729 984 696 / firstname.lastname@example.org