rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers in Romania, Ukraine, and Bulgaria, and offices in Germany, France, Spain, and the USA. Our expertise covers enterprise application development, R&D IoT/Embedded, automotive software development, and robotics. On top of that, we have own industrial robots for retail and testing of consumer electronics devices.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
rinf.tech is featured among Top AI and Top IoT dev companies in Romania, so you’ll have a good chance to evolve by indulging in challenging yet interesting and meaningful projects based on the newest tech. Your career should be with rinf.tech!
Project: Basic platform with Autosar tool, ICU- Base structure, HSG. Should have full responsibility for ASPICE processes
What you offer us
- Experience in Autosar configuration and Integration (nice to have Autosar 4.3 experience)
- Experience in CAN protocol, Ethernet protocol and UDS Diagnostics
- Very good knowledge of C programming language
- Experience with CDD and Device Drivers
- Nice to have experience in SW Detailed Design and SW Integration Testing
- Nice to have experience in Autosar configuration toolchain from Vector Informatik (DaVinci Developer/Configurator)
- Nice to have experience in Flash Bootloaders and UDS based ECUs reprogramming
- Nice to have experience in VW Group Requirements and Standards
- Nice to have experience working with K-Matrix
- Nice to have experience Functional Safety and Cyber Security
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services.
- Compensation: Competitive salary package, extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process