rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
We are currently looking for a passionate Java Engineer. This is a hands-on engineering position that requires experience in Java development technologies including back end and software integration, unit and functional testing and code management.
What you will do
- Creates, designs, implements and maintains software adapters for an enterprise orchestrator solution;
- Creates, designs, implements and maintains service descriptors;
- Provides technical consulting and support in the development of automating solutions;
- Translating requirements into code for new or existing solutions and projects;
- Developing original, complex solutions and simplifying when feasible to improve maintainability;
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met;
- Create/Update the operational documentation and procedures;
- Contribute to Knowledge Management;
- Communication with the project team and with the client.
What you offer us
- Advanced knowledge of OOP concept and Java SE/EE programing language;
- Advanced knowledge of WebServices SOAP/REST API best practices and usage;
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX/LINUX operating systems, UNIX commands, file systems, storage, file editing, file manipulation, Shell scripting;
- Knowledge in parsing and manipulating XML/YAML;
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases concepts and decision support tools;
- Familiar with configuration management tools (Ansible);
- Familiar with Velocity template engine;
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and process (Maven, GIT, CI/CD, Jenkins);
- Virtualization/containerization knowledge (Vagrant, VirtualBox, Docker, VMWare);
- Familiar with designing & business flows modeling;
- An open-minded, solution-oriented, pleasant, team-capable personality;
- Very good English skills.
Will be nice to have also
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology (Daily standup, Sprint planning and Sprint retrospective meetings);
- Experience in designing and implementing process solutions for automating solutions;
- Experience in designing and implement orchestration templates;
- Knowledge of Oracle databases.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment;
- Learning budget and platforms;
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of;
- Bonding and drinking events;
- Medical subscription;
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development;
- Flexible benefits platform.
Our recruitment process
Final interview with client
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.