For our client, one of the world leaders in the Personal Protective Equipment we are looking for a Territory Sales Manager.
For this role the candidate must be a team player, communicative, support person .
Responsibilities in the desired function
- Achieve and exceed sales targets;
- Build and develop relationships with the end-users and distributors by regular visits;
- Feed the sales pipeline by new opportunities with end-users;
- Develop international accounts in cooperation with colleagues from other countries;
- Train and involve distributor's sales force into company products promotion.
- Conduct sales visits and workplaces audits at the end-user;
- Generate demand for company products and services at the end-user level;
- Search for the new customers and opportunities in the region;
- Increase brand awareness.
- TSMs and KAMs from other countries;
- CM / RSD;
- Customer service;
- Product and Marketing teams;
- Safety and workshops Managers;
- Distributor's sales force and management.
Higher education / Technical or Commercial background
Good command of English
At least 3 years of B2B Sales experience and working with premium products;
Work in international companies would be an advantage;
Work with Personal Protective Equipment would be an advantage.
- Premium product, value selling sales skills;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Result oriented;
- Able to build long-term relationships;
- Trading skills.
- Entrepreneurial (commercial) thinking/mindset;
- Time management;
- Able to travel extensively mostly by car (80% of time in the field, mostly with end-users);
- High level of discipline and responsibility;
- Driving license cat. B;
- CRM user.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici