- Process incoming invoices, reminders, final demands according to the process documentation;
- Double-check payments proposals and execute payment runs;
- Performs corrections on demand;
- Handles e-mails and calls from business units and vendors;
- Assures KPIs and SLAs are met;
- Contributes towards improvement initiatives;
- Brings forward ideas;
- Performs other specific Accounts Payable related activities as required by the Team Leader.
Education / Training:
- High School or University Degree (Economic studies represent an advantage);
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, and procedures as they relate to purchasing and accounts payable;
- Knowledge of the application of data processing techniques to accounting systems;
- German is a must (Advanced level).
Basic personal skills:
- Team player;
- Customer oriented.