Roweb is a Microsoft Partner company with over 17 years’ experience in delivering successful projects for clients across Europe, USA and Canada. We have more than 120 people in our team, with offices in Pitesti, Craiova, Bucharest and Rm.Valcea. We are specialized in: Web Development, E-commerce, Enterprise Application, Mobile development.
We are looking to add a mid/senior Android Developer to our growing Mobile department.
Our Ideal candidate:
- Working experience in Android development
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries
- Working knowledge of best practices of Android app design and creating UI layouts for multiple devices using Material design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Written and verbal skills in English
It would be a plus if you have experience with:
- MVP and MVVM patterns
Our Working Requirements:
- develop a clean, modular, optimized code
- deliver across the entire application lifecycle: prototype, build, test, release and support
- collaborate within a cross-functional team (Web, Design) to define, design, and ship new features.
- participate in daily standup, engineering design and feature discussions
- work on bug fixing and improving application performance individually and with other team members to identify and address problems.
- estimate and meet assigned development goals and target delivery dates.
- cope with changing requirements and priorities
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package based on your abilities
• Professional and dynamic work environment
• Trainings & certifications for the latest technologies
• International travel opportunities
• Food tickets
• Private Healthcare package
• You are in control of your working day and day-to-day planning
• Maximum flexibility and no rigid rules.