Design and development of embedded software in context of a automotive project
- Design and development of tooling for software and test development
- Integration of software components
- Preparation and performance of unit tests or for other test frameworks
- Bug-fixing of own and as well as existing codes
- Coding according to customer (Tier 1 supplier) software processes as well as object-oriented and embedded software industry best practices
- Perform code reviews and other activities to ensure high-quality results
Software Architecture, CppUnit, C++, Auto > ASPICE, ECLiPSe, Communication Skills, Embedded Software, Software Integration, Doxygen, Linux, UML
Exciting Automotive projects with top of the line technologies need very good developers to advance and reach the high potential and quality required by our foreign clients.
If you are willing to join our team, you will work for top Automotive brands with other top developers and technologies.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English