Would you like to use your engineering knowledge and join a globally recognized company? If you are eager to invent & develop equipment and manufacturing systems we have a place for you!
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop innovative ways to resolve big problems. Your work will require imagination, innovation, teamwork and leadership!
What does the work look like?
Our Project Management group is in charge with setting up of a new manufacturing facility and start up of the facility to manufacture and deliver our products. It's the bread and butter of what makes P&G such a wonderful company to work for. From the first day on the job, you'll work with ground breaking technologies and collaborate with our Global Engineering and Manufacturing groups.
Our internship program offers plenty of opportunities to learn new things. They include:
- Digital tools for Construction Management
- Deploying new construction execution strategies i.e. Lean Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Digitalize the work process in Lean IPD approach.
- Deploy groundbreaking technologies in Construction execution (3D, 4D Modelling, VR/AR in construction, Drone applications, 3D Printing)
- Developing and deploying tools for digital methods for Project Schedule tracking.
What kind of projects will you support?
Our Engineers working for project/construction management group the setting of the new facility. The engineers lead the safety, quality, cost and schedule for the project using innovative ways and fresh technologies available in the industry.
Your project as an intern will be to develop methods using the latest construction management digital applications (using Aconex) and optimize the construction work processes (permit management system, Induction process, Quality Inspections, safety inspections).
- attractive compensation and benefit package
- meaningful responsibility from day one
- exciting work experience in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects
- accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region.
- Faculty of Construction, Civil Engineering or any other technical faculty
- Strong skills in leadership and communication
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform important job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.