RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- The application is used for the management and documentation of global and regional incidents and incident-related internal investigations, including the global management of custodians and related HR processes.
- The system send reports to Supervisory Board, Management Board and supports the incident management process, by scheduling regular updates on incidents, sending notifications to relevant users, tracking on update progress, providing audit trail on changes made to data basis and generating all required report types.
- Designs, develops, and documents Java based software components in accordance with requirements specification, functional and technical design documents.
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews.
- Driver of quality indicators, promote the integration of non-functional testing (security, performance) into continuous integration cycle.
- Writing clean code in accordance with security tools Veracode and SonarQube.
- Supporting QA team to provide high quality. Creation of unit testing at least 80% coverage.
- Agile working environment: Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, Dev Team members, UX designers, security specialists and other groups to identify technical and functional needs.
- Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones.
What you offer us
- Programming experience and related technologies: Java (preferable Java 8).
- Development experience with frameworks that make use of Enterprise Integration Patterns (CAMEL or Spring Integration, etc.).
- Spring (Boot, Core, Web, Data, Security).
- Web Services: REST & SOAP. Knowledge in designing/coding Microservices / Webservices with Java, Spring/Spring Boot.
- JPA implementation with Hibernate.
- Database Technologies: Oracle.
- Maven Experience, Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Container Deployment experience (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift), MyBatis.
- TeamCity and UCD skills.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment.
- Learning budget and platforms.
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of.
- Bonding and drinking events.
- Medical subscription.
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform.
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.