What we do - and why!
FEV ECE Automotive is part of FEV Group – an international research and development company -provides solutions in various fields, for automotive and non-automotive customers. FEV specializes in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric vehicles, while, in parallel, focusing on smart solutions in non-powertrain domains. FEV ECE Automotive is part of the global team, consisting of over 6.500 experts covering all relevant industry domains. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to develop your technical expertise, in new technical areas, as well as improve your existing expertise. If you can, FEV will provide you the means to do it.
What you will do:
• Prepares and posting journal entries;
• Posting in asset accounting: acquisition, disposals, depreciation;
• Maintains General Ledger accounts (also clearing)
• Month End & year end closing activities in the area of General Ledger German GAP and IFRS;
• Balance sheet accounts reconciliation;
• Various accruals/ provisions computation and postings;
• Supports Auditor in conducting internal and external audits;
• Reviews financial reports to identify and explain variances;
• Writing and updating of work instructions;
• Any other tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior.
• University degree in Financial/ Accounting field;
• At least 2 years working experience in Financial accounting, especially in General Accounting field;
• Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI/ FA and MS Office;
• Language: German. English is an advantage
• Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
• Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
• Independent working style
What we offer:
• An open, friendly and supportive international working environment • Health package - private medical and life insurance • Sport activities • Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities • Our trust in you