We are looking to recruit for one of our Clients - a leading Global automotive supplier that provides a wide range of products and services for World’s most prestigious automobile manufacturers:
HARDWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Level of expertise: Middle / Senior.Location: First strategic office in Iasi.
General job description for the role: leading and documenting the development of electronic modules with focus on functionality, quality and cost.
Main duties / responsabilities according to the company development model:
- design electronic control units / modules considering the electrical tolerance, limitations and the requirements of the automotive industry (design of electronic architecture, schematics, documentation, create or update eBOM);
- calculate and document worst-case scenarios and analysis, verification by simulation. Define and test the limits of the analysis results to meet the “robustness validation” criteria;
- work with hardware team to design and document according to company and supplier standards. Cooperation with international suppliers and customers;- development of testing procedures, testing HW components;
- support and coordinate samples for optimizations. Check and monitor the module validation as well as result interpretation and improvements;- support cost quotation and analysis. Coordinate the design and verification of the ECUs (incl. mechanic, manufacturing, test, EMC);
- PCB layout support, design for EMC & ESD;
- supporting customers, sales team, quality and purchasing departments;- product cost optimization initiatives.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- deep knowledge in analog and digital circuits and schematic design tools, knowledge in embedded systems with microcontrollers;
- University Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics;
- solid and previous hardware or system experience (calculation, simulation and analysis of hardware modules and functions);
- ability to work independently or as a member in an international team;- good knowledge in measurement techniques;
- experience in automotive electronics including networking (CAN, LIN, flexray bus) advantageous;
- knowledge and design according EMC & ESD and thermal design constraints, automotive experience is an advantage;
- very good communication skills;- process-oriented, structured and analytic;
- good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
- internal and external specific induction training;
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;- professional development opportunities.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.