DESCRIERE JOBFor our client, a prestigious company working in the automotive field, we are looking for an IT Project Manager.
• Develops relationships with key Stakeholders, with Retail Dealers representatives, Third-Party solutions suppliers and with other project team members, by working and liaising regularly with them in order to deliver client satisfaction and become a trusted IS Project partner with the local management team;
• Takes actions like verifying applications performance and availability, conducting system audits of technologies analyzed and implemented to sustain and enhance high levels of Customer satisfaction, service and retention, facility enhancements and training/development of staff (Customer service quality standards);
• Engage, fully support and project manage the primary initiative “DMS” (ERP Business Transformation program for Retail Netwrok, to support the TME solution integration for Customer 1st Strategy);
• Selects service partners to cooperate with;
• Translates Partners/Users needs into system requirements with demonstrated skill in presenting information in an effective and understandable manner;
• Works with external providers / Brand Partners /OEM Partners in terms of IT solutions and initiatives to support and enhance the organization’s custom designed application;
• Coordinates with other IS Partners/Systems Administrators as needed to ensure on-going interfaces between systems remain stable during periods of upgrades and enhancements;
• Manages the relationship with IT solutions vendors for the retail network service delivery, tracking the deadlines for solving the problems raised, and tracking the costs involved. Maintains contact with manufacturers and distributors of IT-specific solutions; collaborates with specialized firms in this regard for new projects;
• Develops best-in-class relations with software third-party suppliers, by actively developing good individuals relations, to deliver against personal, team and business objectives and ensures high level of engagement, providing day to day business support;
• Supports and direct his Project team, making right interventions (internally and externally) when required to deliver successful initiatives;
• Ensures day-to-day operational excellence (both Applications and Infrastructure), delivering Value For Money Business As Usual services to the retail network/dealers and certain global services, on budget and with expected quality standards;
• Ensures externally acquired IT applications/solutions/ products and external services provide best Value For Money invested by the company;
• Keeps up to date with technology advances and conducts competitor research.
• Extensive demonstrated experience and knowledge and understanding of the management of IT applications (including ERP), development and infrastructure projects;
• Proven track record in the change management of implementing a successful ERP/CRM/DMS/PORTALs systems and integration of bespoke applications to meet operational necessities;
• Demonstrated experience in vendor management including negotiating with suppliers and clients for the development and provision of products and services;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills sound negotiating and strong influencing skills;
• Further education, preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or equivalent experience, along with advanced technical or managerial credentials;
• Minimum of 2-3 years of progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment, experience in managing an enterprise system such as PeopleSoft, SAP or Oracle, Incadea or other mature DMS;
• Project management experience involving a large system deployment;
• At least 3-5 years in the supervision of application development and maintenance personnel.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici