Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
Offer support for the developed features.
- Very good knowledge of C#.Net
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with .Net and .Net Core frameworks
- Understanding of Agile development principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Perforce
- Basic skills in bug-tracking tools
- Good analytical skills.
Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development (software and hardware), production and integration of high-performance infotainment systems for the automotive industry (Tier-1 supplier for car manufacturers).
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English