Do you like to solve difficult problems in C/C++? Advanced memory management, lock-free, wait-free data structures, real-time processing, latency guarantee - these are just a few challenges you are going to face.
It's a challenge to design and implement cloud software that scales on very powerful servers (100+ cores, terabytes of memory, 100 Gbs network connections, NVMe over Fabric storage) and coordinates in clusters across hundreds of such nodes.
As our Linux C/C++ Software Engineer, you'll deal with the critical components in our stack, like the real-time messaging, signaling and media servers, HubRing database and HubStor distributed storage.
- Design and develop new features for existing servers or implement new ones from scratch
- Contribute to OpenSource projects such as Asterisk, Kamailio, NGINX, Redis, HAProxy, PowerDNS, ZFS, Kubernetes
- Optimize performance based on profiling information
- Investigate security and undesired conditions (e.g.: memory leaks, races)
- Investigate performance issues (e.g.: latency, throughput)
- Make peer reviews - design review, code review, documentation review
- Coordinate with other teams in regards to the managed components
What You Must Know
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proficiency in C programming languages
- Good knowledge of C++
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux OS
- Familiarity with caching and NoSQL database technologies
- Passion for debugging and profiling, proven experience with specific tools
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, networking protocols
- Good knowledge of memory allocation/garbage techniques
- Good knowledge of parallelism techniques: multi-threading / multi-process / reactor / disruptor
- Experience with distributed systems is considered a plus.
- Real-time protocols knowledge is considered a plus.
- Advanced Linux kernel knowledge is considered a plus.
- eBPF knowledge is considered a plus.
- Golang knowledge is considered a plus.
- Above industry financial benefits
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Free meals and healthy snacks
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad
We are Clouders. Find out more about our team: https://www.hubgets.com/jobs/
The recruiting process is tough (not long). You will take challenging tests while meeting your future colleagues. We guarantee full confidentiality of all applications.