We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast-growing platform and make it grow even faster. The Manual Test Engineer will ensure that our Aurachain product meets the established standards of quality. If you are looking for an international mix of entrepreneurial ambition and technology innovation and to be part of a growing team, on its way to achieving something revolutionary, you are welcome in our team. We offer you an outstanding team environment, low-stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.
- University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent professional qualification
- 2+ years of black/grey box software testing experience
- Proficient in analyzing business/ functional requirements and software technical specifications.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle including design, testing, deployment and documentation activities;
- Experience with REST and SOAP API testing, experience with Postman/SoapUI.
- Experience with at least one bug tracking tool and test management tool such as Jira/Zephyr/X-Ray/HP ALM.
- Experience with Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written, both Romanian and English)
- Ability to collaborate actively across cultural and organizational boundaries
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication can-do attitude
- High ambition to follow and evaluate new trends and acquire new skills (out-of-the-box thinking)
Nice to Have
- Nice to have skills:
- DBs Experience (Oracle, SQL or DB2);
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins/TeamCity/Bamboo;
- ISTQB/CAT/other testing certifications
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of comprehensive test strategy/test plans/ test cases to ensure software deliverables are meeting functional requirements;
- Create, maintain and execute test plans/ test cases for frontend and backend to meet software specifications/acceptance criteria;
- Root cause determination and description of the problem found;
- Document and report all test results in conjunction with test plans & test cases;
- Responsible for identifying problems not just in the product but also in the process; recommending changes wherever they can to improve the continuous delivery of world-class quality software
- Collaborate with developers/BAs/POs to resolve issues discovered during the different phases of the test process;
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with peers in Business, Product, and Technology;
- Provide technical guidance to colleagues and junior team members