GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced MS Dynamics 365 Software Engineer to join our engineering team.
Our Customer is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Its Technology Center is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function.
Our newly joined expert will be a part of an international team that designs, develops, and delivers new applications. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Technology Center over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant international exposure to the employees.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in IT;
- Min 2 years of experience working with MS Dynamics CRM;
- Strong competency in basic Microsoft office applications (ie Power Automate/Flow and MS Project);
- Well understanding of HTML, CSS
- Solid understanding of modern JS standards/browser compatibility
- Need to be familiar with the current state of client-side scripting in the Dataverse
- Experienced with designing, developing, and testing plugins/custom workflow activities with C#
- Prior experience with Git
- Basic understanding of Azure DevOps
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience with React / TypeScript
- Canvas App Design / Development
- React, Redux
- MS Dynamics CRM Configuration of custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, and reports/dashboards;
- Create dashboards and PowerBI reports
- Perform additional Business Analyst and Support roles
- Documenting the processes as is. Assist with designing processes and solutions to positively impact the customer experience
- Work with business units to develop To-Be processes
- Communicating with business and end users.
What Do We Offer?
Our special Benefits Kit ensures you feel healthy, happy, and comfortable. We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies, and cultural activities.
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner https://www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/ecohike/! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!