Our mission is to Hydrate the world!
Maintaining well-being is our main focus. We strive to achieve this by working in collaboration with leading specialists in their industries, from around the world, in order to create top-quality and innovative products for health-minded people.
Each product is the result of the best ingredients you can find in nature combined with the latest technologies. All of our products undergo an array of safety tests before they reach the customers.
You are responsible for the complete Operational life cycle management of both short and long-term deliverables, including but not limited to the planning, coordinating, implementation and tracking of a specific deliverable. In addition, your role is responsible for managing deliverables across teams and third-party contractors / consultants as well as being able to identify, assess and escalate issues in order to minimize potential project risks. You have a "can do" attitude towards your colleagues and the working environment.
Do we fit?
You implement the Country Manager's vision by creating a detailed execution plan and help determine values, mission and plans for short and long-term goals.
You have the capability to assess the effectiveness of the company in the market and to make regular assessments of economic indicators of efficiency in the context of the industry. Your actions allow us to quickly respond to any problems that arise and consolidate successful solutions in your strategic activity. You have experience in implementation of regular management tools: to develop, to implement and review operational policies and procedures.
You offer inspired leadership for the organization and support employees communication with the management team, manage and monitor the staff performance, provide proper training for staff and ensure they have access to all tools needed for optimal work delivery.
You are responsible for implementing the Group's Operations Strategy to meet growth targets in the dedicated market and also to develop the annual Operating Plan for the country, defines the roadmap aligned to the Group direction and assigns teams on necessary projects.
You are responsible for identifying new partnerships and collaborations, which can contribute to country growth and also maintaining relationships with Top Clients and Distributors.
- 3+ yrs experience in a similar role
- Prior general management and P&L responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with ERP and CRM software
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss and balance sheet
- Superior computer skills, including MS Office suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, expresses ideas and thoughts both verbally and in written form in English
We are offering an unique opportunity for the right individual to join our business and develop their career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging yet rewarding and supportive environment.
- Multinational work environment with high moral standards
- Opportunity to develop your skills in various areas
- Competitive salary package
- Possibility to work from home (in a time frame agreed with direct manager)
- Work in a diverse, truly friendly team, and ready to help when needed, eager to develop & meet new people
- The chance to change your life approach, by developing a healthy life-style
- Full training covered