Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional, qualified QA engineer, which will join our Cloud Services team. This team is a very central and important one and is responsible for many of the major processes within the company.
- Review specification and design documents.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases.
- Report, manage and track bugs in our applications.
- Working closely with different interfaces like developers, Product Managers, and Project managers.
- Developing automation test scenarios on top of the infrastructure.
- Investigating new technologies and working with peripheral/3rd party tools.
What you offer us
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Final discussion with the Technical Cluster Manager & financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.