- Develop automated test cases in Python 3 with an in-house developed framework.
- Participate in business requirements review with developers and business stakeholders.
- Prepare Test plan, Test cases and Test scripts for product enhancements and bug fixes.
- Perform Functional, System, Integration and Regression tests.
- Participate in daily Scrum activities, and Sprint execution.
- Prepare and maintain QA testing environments.
- Perform troubleshooting to understand the root cause of an issue.
- Document test results, identify exceptions and communicate results to the team.
- Manage Defect lifecycle.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with software testing.
- 2+ year experience in a programming/scripting language (Python preferred).
- Good knowledge of QA processes and Defect Life Cycle
- Critical/algorithmic thinking in context of troubleshooting
- Good skills with administering Linux systems and Shell scripting
- Good understanding of the TCP/IP stack (IP addresses, netmask, transport protocols)
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Ability to work, and thrive in a distributed team.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks.
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information.
- Linux (Centos, Ubuntu)
- Linux shells (Bash)
- Linux containers (Docker & LXC/LXD), virtual machines
- Networking tools (ping, traceroute)
- Github, Jira
You will be part of a multi-national team of 50+ young passionate developers and testers responsible for the development of the next generation SDN (Software-Defined Networking) solution for Data Center networking.
The solution targets the Data Centers of large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments, and manages the configuration of L2-L3 networking devices.
We are looking for a QA engineer to contribute to the test automation process for a Kubernetes-based platform, which provides container hosting for the services of the SDN controller.
This includes writing test plans, setting up test environments, implementing test cases using a Python 3 based test automation framework, running and troubleshooting regression tests.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English