- Lead a scrum team of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
- Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
- Coach a team of software and quality engineers to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
- Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
- Lead team through the use of standard Scrum ceremonies
- Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
- Evangelize the Agile/Scrum process throughout the organization
- Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
- Standardize scrum practices among teams
- Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency
Project Management, SCRUM Agile methods
Our customer is a top-tier investment bank with client assets of hundreds of billion globally.
We are looking for enthusiast QA engineers to join our agile team of RPA developers for quality assurance activities in several internal projects in the Bank.
Reason to join us
- We offer the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where you will work with high-level financial instruments
- We want you to be part of our success story and give you reasons to be proud of what you achieved as part of our fabulous team
- We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and evolve in your career via our fantastic technical, business-related or soft skills training
- We encourage creative-thinking in our great open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
- We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
- If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Orinoco is a workflow platform used on automation of various business processes by middle-office team.
Its technologies varies from Java to Tibco and it's deployed on dedicated machines as well as cloud platforms.
Applications are using Docker and Open-shift but not only. Application as well as simple web servers are used.
While the new services are using HTTP/Rest, there are still components that are using JMS (EMS implementation) . Oracle is the preferred data base system.
For the interaction with middle office the is a GUI built on Eclipse platform (Java&RCPTT).
We enjoy doing scrum and continuous improvement so we hope you like it as much as we do.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English