rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
In this role, you will be part of a young, innovative and fast growing Romanian startup that develops the world’s first cooperating system. Based on a unique proprietary conceptual model with endless scalability, [Flow] OS is an all-in-one collaboration & communication framework-as-a-service. Fully customizable, it serves an immense range of business use-cases, from building specialized SaaS products to deploying on premise immersive experience ecosystems. [F] OS can be used to power up straightforward tasks like structured board meetings or well organized consultancy sessions, as well as far more complex gatherings like festivals or entire educational experiences..
• Develop the product using frontend technologies (React, Typescript, GraphQL)
• Actively participate in all phases of a product development project
• Elaboration and support of technical concepts
• Collaborate closely with development team, project manager and product owner in order to identify the best technical solutions
What you offer us
• 5-6 years of experience in frontend development
• At least 1-2 years of experience in React (must to have)
• Skills in Typescript and GraphQL (must to have)
• Expert in working with different continuous integration and version tools
• Agile way of thinking;
• Familiar with design patterns and functional programming;
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.