For our business partner, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions in Romania, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (Angular/ .Net) to join their world-class community of talented teams.
The project consists in a unique mobile application that was already awarded "Payment Innovation of the Year" that digitizes the circulating cash and improves people’s lives through convenient, safe, and easy-to-use digital financial tools.
- Working closely with Product and Project Managers to apply the most relevantly experienced team members to features and tasks;
- Participate in architectural design and the creation of development standards;
- Support the development efforts to create new, or enhance, platform functionalities;
- Monitor the health and performance of the platform;
- Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions;
- Pick up knowledge of tools required to complete the tasks successfully;
- Understand and analyze business use cases and technical requirements and be able to design, build and integrate a varying suite of internal and external functionalities;
- Ensure code quality (coding rules, style, comments).
What you bring:
- At least 5 years of experience in development roles (both back and front end development);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Proven experience as a senior software developer;
- Previous experience in back-end technologies: .NET 4+/Core Frameworks, ASP.NET, IIS, SQL Server 2012+, GIT, CI/CD practice;
- Previous experience in front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, CSS Grid, Responsive Design, Web Components, Web Worker, Caching, and Browser storages;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Development of life cycle understanding;
- Other skills that will be valuable include: Cloud Systems - Microsoft Azure, Distributed systems, Microservices/SOA architecture, Angular 2+, .Net Core 2+, Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ, Angular CLI, Webpack, Docker, Azure DevOps (or any other CI/CD), Selenium, GIT, Swagger, Mocha, Karma, and/or Jasmine.
You will benefit of:
- Two company vacation villas available (seaside and mountainside);
- Infinite vacation starting with the third year. The first year comes with 25 vacation days;
- Sponsored international conferences and training;
- Anything you can read! Any book from Amazon / Safari / O’Reilly;
- Sponsored certifications and courses;
- Medical insurance and optional pension fund;
- Yearly and surprise bonuses.