The Future belongs to those who dream Big... Data!
It’s simply better at Adobe Romania! Why? Because we are changing the world by empowering people with tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We enable businesses and organizations to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit and shaping the next web technologies, join us!
What you will need to succeed:
- Strong CS background, algorithms, best practices and logical skills
- Solid knowledge of Java Technologies and frameworks (J2SE & J2EE) and Java web applications servers
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop/HBase/MapReduce). Operational experience with these is a bonus
- Understanding of OOP, Functional Programming, software life-cycle, source control tools
- Knowledge in both building but also operating a service (CI/CD deployments, monitoring, alerting, operating such a service)
- Experience with following technologies is a plus: Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spark
- Experience with cloud services platforms such as AWS or Azure is also a plus
- Passion for computer science and ability to research and become proficient in new technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good English language knowledge, both written and spoken
Depending on the team you will be joining, having some of the following skills would place you ahead of your competitors:
- Solid Linux/Unix skills
- Experience with Object Oriented Design, solid foundation in development process & best practices for writing code that is maintainable and secure
- Strong understanding on developing and managing Software as a Service type of products
- Experience with Scala
- Experience in designing and developing scalable and distributed applications
- Experience with SQL
To learn more on all the jobs available in Bucharest, visit Adobe Careers. We look forward to meeting you!
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.