rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
The Power and Performance Benchmarking team is responsible for enabling the Linux BSP on the automotive microprocessors. Our team is delivering power and performance benchmarking analysis on multiple operating systems (Linux, Android Standard/Auto) running on i.MX/S32 CPU families.
Power and performance benchmarking is a crucial part in the development process to ensure that operating systems meet the power and performance consumption standards.
We are looking for people with operating systems knowledge, proactive and eager to learn, design, automate and execute power and performance use cases for our Linux & Android BSP project, as well as in delivering data analysis.
• Building and setting up new development tools for the automated infrastructure.
• Strong collaboration with power and performance engineers for adding new benchmarks/use cases in the benchmarking framework.
• Maintain and configure Bamboo plans. Supervise and debug CI workflow.
What you offer us
• Operating systems – Linux, Android.
• Experience with code versioning tools – GIT/SVN.
• CI tools experience – Bamboo/Jenkins.
• Scripting experience – python, bash.
• Basic experience in database administration – MongoDB.
• Basic experience in configuring and maintaining networks.
• Experienced in writing code in C/C++ is a plus.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.