Do you want to become a Supply Chain Junior Manager in a world's leading FMCG company?
The mission of the Supply Network Operations team in P&G is to transform consumer demand into a supply plan and deliver the products to the shelves so that right P&G products are at the right place at the right time - and at the right cost and are available to P&G Consumers.
Our Supply Chain Junior Manager works within multi-functional teams, creating innovative solutions for the best in class Service.
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1– You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will be externally recognized for working in a state of the art Supply Network Operations organization– We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment– We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits program. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Leading End-to-End Supply Chain Operational Excellence for Organization;
- Driving Optimized Supply Solutions to win with Customers & Consumers via the best End-to-End Supply Network Design;
- Accelerate innovation by delivering initiatives with excellence & driving End-to-End value creation and customer centricity;
- Building SNO Organizational capability.
- Recent graduates of Higher Education (Bachelor/ Master)
- Proficient Romanian and English speaker;
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to efficiently collaborate within a multicultural environment.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.