What we do - and why!
FEV ECE Automotive is part of FEV Group – an international research and development company -provides solutions in various fields, for automotive and non-automotive customers. FEV specializes in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric vehicles, while, in parallel, focusing on smart solutions in non-powertrain domains. FEV ECE Automotive is part of the global team, consisting of over 6.500 experts covering all relevant industry domains. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to develop your technical expertise, in new technical areas, as well as improve your existing expertise. If you can, FEV will provide you the means to do it.
We are looking for a Software Architect as part of Autosar team. You will work directly for OEM’s. In every day work you will have the possibility to analyze customer requirements, prepare specifications and do implementation in the area of control and data acquisition systems based on AUTOSAR, as well as dive into topics like powerful embedded systems, issues related to autonomous vehicles and much more.
What you will do:
- You perform the coordination of system requirements for complex systems (e.g. driver assistance systems, highly integrated electric drivetrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments)
- You present your newly acquired knowledge of product requirements in UML/SysML models
- You always keep the "big picture" in mind and have in-depth discussions with experts
- You present your results convincingly and accurately at the same time
- You support ongoing MBSE projects, which include the introduction of Systems Engineering at our customers and in-house product developments
- You successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or similar courses of study
- You work self-reliant and solution-oriented
- You want to help shaping the mobility of the future
- You have gained experience in systems engineering (e.g. modelling with UML/SysML, requirements management)
- You have very good analytic and strong communication skills
- You have gained practical experience in the automotive industry, with software development or the modelling of technical systems
- You have very good written and verbal communication skills in English, basic skills in German would be a plus
What we offer:
• Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry
• An open, friendly and supportive international working environment
• Among the benefits: health package - private medical subscription and life insurance, sport activities and social events
• Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities
• Our trust in you