Adecco Permanent Placement is looking for its client - an important company from automotive industry, for a System Integrator, willing to learn and to share his/her knowledge with their R&D team, based in Cluj Napoca.
The System Integrator (SI) is part of System Integration Team, under the responsibility of the System Integration Leader.
- Perform SW Integration activities
- Create SW Release
- Create SW Release Delivery Notification
- Perform System Integration activities.
- Integrate SW Release on the defined HW.
- Ensures that the software and hardware elements can be assembled together to build the product.
- Provide items expected for the customer acceptance (e.g. code measures: ROM/RAM, delivery notes).
- Manage SW code configuration.
- Perform Entry Gate checks on the SW modules and documentation delivered.
- Ensure that the System Integration Strategy is respected by the Project Teams.
- Create System Release Delivery for industrialization.
- Support SI Leader in the definition of the integration sequence and strategy in the System Integration Plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Electronic Engineering Degree, Information Science Degree.
- Previous work experience (min 2 years) in real-time embedded systems developments.
- The above competences have to be matured in automotive area or other large scale market.
- Fluent Written and Spoken English
- SW Integration and System Integration expertise
- Deep knowledge of SW Configuration management and tools usage.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and DevOps methodology
- Good knowledge C/C++ programming languages & compilers.
- Good knowledge Scripting languages (Bash, Python or equivalent).
- Knowledge of real-time O.S. and related debug tools.
- Knowledge of static/dynamic code checking techniques an tools.
- System Integration & Validation Development Processes
- Electronics Quality System knowledge
- Product Development Standard Processes knowledge.
- Automotive SPICE and IATF
- Functional Safety standard and design rules (ISO 26262)
- V-Model development process knowledge
- Atlassian Toolchain (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Jenkins and Gerrit configuration and usage
- Google Test Framework configuration and Usage
- Vector CANoe
Your benefits in the company:
• Highly-interesting jobs in a innovative product environment with a promising future
• Attractive payment and relocation package
• Additional medical plan
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici