rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As System Validation Engineer you will act as a first customer to our products, using them under all potential circumstances they could be used.
Like this, you will be crucial in anticipating and therefore preventing any potential issues.
By working closely with the design team, you will assure exhaustive system validation and guarantee that validation goals are met.
• Architect and implement test environments to support the validation of the (Hardware & Firmware) components used in our 16/32-bit Microcontrollers.
• Extract (from the Hardware Reference Manual or Firmware Arch Spec) the requirements which need to be covered by the validation plan.
• Create Test Specifications and "How Tos" for the tests to be developed.
• Design and develop test applications in embedded C using Keil (SDK), scripts for automation using Python and PCBs to interface with our products.
• Understand the functionality & API behind the Hardware and Software tools/equipment used in our test environments: e.g. Readers (used for UART, I2C, SPI communication), Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, thermal chambers, etc...
• Maintain, execute, analyze, debug our test environments and interpret the test results.
What you offer us
• A university degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Automation or equivalent field.
• 3+ years of experience working with Microcontrollers (e.g. Firmware/Hardware), preferably in a System Validation or Application Engineering group.
• Strong experience in using and understanding standard lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes, multimeters, signal generators, etc...).
• Experience with embedded C programming, preferably low level drivers (e.g. LLD for I2C, SPI, UART).
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python or others) especially for lab equipment control and data processing.
• Gook knowledge in PCB design is a plus.
• Good command of English language.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.