Descriere jobAdecco is recruiting for one of its client, a leading multinational company in telecommunication industry, a TAC Transmissions Engineer for its Shared Service Center opened in Bucharest Offices.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for the Enterprise Transmission products - OptiX OSN Series;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure Transmission products and basic troubleshooting based on available technical documentation database.
- Recommend proper firmware and patch in accordance with latest bulletin. Identify hardware faults and provided replacement based on root cause found.
- Work together with next technical level support and provide an effective solution;
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions, perform procedural actions on the ticket and fault analysis;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction, work together with next technical level support to solve identified problem in shortest time, in order to restore affected services.
- Good communication skills (phone and email);
- Good verbal and written English and Spanish skills;
- Customer oriented.
- Knowledge of SDH, WDM indicators, clock, equipment interoperability, Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON), Error Checking and Correcting (ECC), Automatic Level Control (ALC), Automatic Power Equilibrium (APE), and Intelligent Power Adjustment (IPA);
- Good Troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and packet captures);
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack;
- Basic Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS) and MPLS VPN;
- Basic Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP);
- More than 1-year work experience in system integration or telecommunication will have priority.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts; Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications and to develop technical knowledge; lifetime learning environment and tools;
- Opportunity to contribute to the knowledge base and be part of a growing community (worldwide);
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support.
Poți aplica direct prin Adecco aici