WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast-growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional UX Designer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts, the Experience Design Community. You’ll work from anywhere across Romania, via a hybrid working model from one of our HUBS throughout Romania, in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Timișoara, Baia Mare or remotely from any other city from the country.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- 5+ years of experience in UX related fields.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about all UX things and other areas of design and innovation.
A day in the life of a UX Designer:
- Engage in the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Connect the dots between business needs, innovation and good design.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and advocate new ideas.
- You will constantly monitor top design trends and user-interface best practices to enrich the user-interface of a product or a solution.
- You will collaborate with other designers within the team or the community to solve design challenges and ensure a level of design consistency and coherence across the digital channel.
- You will be part of Agile ceremonies to ensure that UX activities are represented in the backlog.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Cognizant Softvision Employee Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule - Outside of main work hours, you can create a schedule that suits your needs.
- Hybrid workplace - Whether you like to work from home or go to the office, the choice is yours!
- Annual Vacation Days - 26 days to relax, explore and spend time with loved ones.
- Trainings, workshops, and certifications, unlimited Udemy subscription and more.
- Private medical package
- Meal tickets
- Referral bonuses
- Life insurance
- Banking services
The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design, and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents.
Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineer’s outcomes that result in memorable interactions at cognizantsoftvision.com.
Explore career opportunities at Cognizant Softvision - The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!