For our client, vida XL, an international e-commerce company, we are looking for a new colleague for it's Bucharest team.
vidaXL is seeking a detail-oriented team player to help increase our webshop turnover by improving categories and navigation on our webshop. Goal is to have a complete assortment being offered and customers are able to easily narrow-down and find the perfect item for him/her, leading to a higher conversion rate. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented person who is good in planning and can steer team-specialists to deliver projects and make continuous improvements. In this position, you will be part of the webshops team within the marketing department and will have category specialists and content & navigation specialists reporting to you.
What you will do
- Take lead and ownership of category- and navigation-related projects to improve Turnover and improve Category conversion rate and be responsible for personal and professional growth of specialists reporting to you
- Safeguard category and navigation roadmap and projects and safeguard content quality of both vidaXL and Marketplace items
- End-responsible for improving category conversion rate and turnover
- Steer on optimal category assortment mix (vidaXL and Marketplace items)
- Responsible for delivery of projects to improve navigation-ease on webshop, like Zoovu, Blog and Style & room pages
- Responsible for how items are displayed in our categories (e.g., merge/group them, guidelines for product content)
- Align with involved stakeholders and report on progress
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 2-3 year of relevant work experience
- Able to show track-record in managing commercial projects
- Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion, and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.