Begin a meaningful career right here.
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
• Forecasting customer demand of our products;
• Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
• Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf;
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will engage with other functions both internally and externally, being responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Here are some examples of missions you could work on:
• Quality order processing and execution
• Accurate and timely billing - following up on order execution until the product is delivered and unloaded in the customer warehouse
• Daily interaction with sales organization and customers to maintain up to date and accurate master data
• Tracking of customer satisfaction measures (Orders processed on time, Order Cycle Time)
What we will offer you?
• Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – We live by our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• Competitive salary package and benefits - Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
What we are looking for:
• Recent graduates of Higher Education (Bachelor/ BA)
• Excellent speaking and writing English and Romanian skills
• Initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
• Ability to efficiently collaborate within a multicultural environment
Are you ready to take the challenge?
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)