This position will be based in our Bucharest Romania and work in a team environment.
The Inside Systems Engineer is responsible for providing technical advice, guidelines and best practices for N2WS products to N2WS prospects and partners. You will get a chance to drive the business bringing your technical expertise to the N2WS Sales team. This position might require occasional travel for on-site customer and partner visits and marketing activities, but usually involves remote interaction through phone or Webex.
We are therefore looking for candidates with technical background and experience, great communication skills to join our Inside System Engineer department.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
* Providing web-based product demonstrations and technical presentations of N2W Software
* Answering technical questions of prospects and partners via mails and phone
* Working with sales to help secure new partners and customers
* Identifies needs/sales requirements by analysing the client's problems and create a vision of how to apply N2WS products to solve them
* Working closely with N2WSs value added resellers, including training, joint meetings and building relationships
* Providing pre-sales support and/or POC assistance to customers as they evaluate N2W software
* Working with sales team to improve their technical understanding of N2WS and competitive products via training
* Quickly and effectively craft highly compelling solution-oriented presentations/web- demos custom designed for each customer's unique needs and focus
* Take ownership and be the technical contact throughout the sales cycle, addressed customers/partners and sales staff questions via phone and email
* Deploy and implement the solution in the customer environment and provide ongoing support to establish adoption of the product
* Hold customer webinars on new features and training for existing customers and the sales staff
* Operate software in a test environment
* Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
* Have an experience with Virtualized Environments, AWS or Backup & DR software is desirable
* Technical knowledge in cloud technologies, backup and disaster recovery is a strong plus
* Experience of working with both SME and SMB customers
* Knowledge of the different channel models in IT software eg. MSPs, Service Providers, Reseller & Distributors
* Having experience working in a presales role is desirable
* Strong diverse IT background experience might be considered
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Be comfortable presenting to groups, both remotely and in person
* Fluent English and German/Italian/ French/Spanish/Portuguese